Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Strategic Alliance, An Affordable Product--And YOU Reap the Benefits

As many of you know, I have been a marketing consultant for several years. I started my first company back in the late '80's. I have hosted live seminars and workshops in New York City and surrounding areas on many topics, designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners to be more effective with people and efficient with resources.


More recently, my focus has been on people who are thinking of starting a business. My experience has shown me that many people, while they may have an idea of what they want to do, when asked what their passion is, they don’t have a clue. For this reason, I started my most recent business venture: The PROACTIVE Entrepreneur. I believe that in running a successful business, one must have a “hands-on” approach, being able to make things happen, instead of waiting to see what happens. Not knowing your passion means that s will not be successful.


Then something interesting happened.


During my sessions with prospective entrepreneurs, I noted that personal development obstacles were preventing some from realizing their dream: living the life and having the business they desire and KNOW they can have. There had to be a solution to this problem; one that made sense, was doable, and did not cost a fortune.


The solution was Compass.


Compass is a new and unique way of coaching. It is based on the principles of Abundance Intelligence™ and the use of a MAP (Monthly Action Plan) to guide you through areas of personal development including, Life & Life Balance, Health & Wellness, Career & Money, and Relationships.


My partnering with Compass as a Certified Coach was a perfect fit! It enables me to provide that missing personal layer to my consulting business. The five areas listed above are crucial to the success of any business.


The result? An affordable product.


Coaching costs can be prohibitive. Everyone deserves a coach, but most people cannot afford to have one. Compass provides an excellent program which guides you through four specific areas:


  • See it - Identify your goals/purpose and the barriers that are preventing you from achieving them

  • Own it - Once you discover what you want, define what's true for you and do what you can do

  • Live it - How to apply this information to daily living

  • Be it - Finally learn to live the life of your dreams

This unique way of coaching does not exist anywhere else and is affordable; up to three sessions per month for about $2.00 a day.


There are great benefits to this program, including a business opportunity. For further information, please visit http://budurl.com/mycompass.


No comments:

Post a Comment