Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How to Save Time by Pre-Qualifying Your Potential Customers

We are now in Q3/09 in a S-L-O-W economy. It's summertime so business is slow anyway - at least, many businesses are. The "gurus" tell you: "Network! Build your list! This will make you money." Sounds good.

So you go to just about every networking event you can, collect a ton of business cards, and then...

NOTHING!

Well, not quite. You end up with frustration. You are certainly not getting an ROTI - a return on your TIME INVESTED. There HAS to be a better way!

What if it were possible to:

  • "interview" your potential clients
  • have a 6-minute conversation with them to determine if there is a possibility of doing business
  • end the conversation knowing what their business is, exactly WHAT they do, and whether or not a BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP is FEASIBLE

Well, I DO, AND YOU CAN TOO!

Less than a month ago, a colleague invited me to a networking event. Years ago, we attended many events in New York; we even hosted our own events. It was great for a while. Then we began to see the same people at different events.

Not productive.

When I received her invitation, I raised an eyebrow, but I decided to GO FOR IT because I could network from the comfort of my office. (I now have a 2-hour commute to New York City).

It proved to be one of my best decisions!

In 2 weeks I have made several great contacts and am about to enter into a contract agreement with one of them. I have been given referrals, and help from people who would generally be considered my competitors.

I am now extending the same invitation to you.

Join me at 12 noon EDT tomorrow, July 2, 2009 for a complimentary, interactive networking event. You can attend this event even if you are in your car! However, you will get the greatest benefit if you are at your computer, connected to the Internet.

Get details at http://budurl.com/thebiglink.

See you on the call!

Florette

No comments:

Post a Comment